Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inventions

A few years back I met my sister in Bali. We hadn't seen each other for a long time and one thing she asked me as we were walking along was "Have you made up any inventions lately?" I thought that was kind of an interesting question and said "No, not lately". Turned out, in my travel journal I had sketches for about 5 different garden inventions to save money. That was an aha moment for me. My sister in this way knew me better than I knew myself. So what to do with all of these inventions? If you have any ideas let me know, otherwise I am going to just share them. This weeks invention was born out of riding to the grocery store on my bike without bringing adequate carrying bags. I have a whimpy little basket which could in no way carry a half gallon of milk. So, I thought they should make some of those annoying plastic bags with one long shoulder strap like a messenger bag for wayward cyclists or mothers who need to hold little hands. My first thought was backpack straps, but the messanger strap would do in a pinch.

1 comment:

Tawnia Prince said...

Cool! Let me know if it works, and I'd like to put in an order!